Mustard oil works as a medicine, similarly mustard oil is also very beneficial for children. In our country there is a tradition of massaging the baby before bathing. Doctors also recommend massaging the baby. Mustard oil is beneficial in massage in many ways. It strengthens the bones by healing the baby’s system and keeps the baby’s skin soft and moisturized. So let’s know about the benefits of Mustard Oil for the baby.
Importance of Mustard Oil in India
Mustard oil has great importance in India, especially in North and East India. Mustard oil in India is known by many names such as Mustard oil in Hindi, Sarse oil in Bengali, Renu oil in Gujarati, Mohrich oil in Marathi and Sorisa oil in Oriya. Mustard oil is extracted from mustard seeds. It is red, brown and yellow in color between mustard. Mustard oil is very beneficial in terms of health. Mustard oil is mostly used for cooking vegetables in all of our homes.
The effect of this oil is hot, so it is used more in winters. In some places it is also known as bitter oil. Mustard oil is very beneficial for both health and beauty along with being useful in the kitchen. There are many such nutrients found in mustard oil which act as painkillers, whether it is joint pain or ear pain.
Benefits of Mustard Oil For Baby
Although there are many types of oil available for baby in the market, but here we are going to tell you about the benefits of Mustard Oil, which are as follows:
1. Baby Massage
Mustard oil massage is considered useful in our country India. Mustard oil is helpful in keeping baby’s body warm but this oil can be too heavy and hot for baby’s skin. Therefore, it is beneficial to apply it by mixing it with some other light oil. Massaging the baby with mustard oil strengthens his bones and also removes his skin problems. It retains moisture in the baby’s skin. It is best to massage the baby with mustard oil during the winter season. Massaging your baby’s skin in summers can lead to itching.
2. Remove Extra Hairs from Baby Body
If your baby has unwanted hair on the body, then do not panic, rather you should massage mustard oil on your baby’s body. Massaging with this oil ends unwanted hair or fall on his body.
3. Save from Cold and Cough
Mustard oil is considered the most suitable for massage. Therefore, if you massage mustard oil on the body of your children, it gives relief to those children from cold. Along with benefiting all the organs of the body, it strengthens the body’s immunity by increasing its immunity. Massaging the body of children with this oil strengthens their immune system.
4. Save from Mosquitos
If your child is troubled by mosquitoes or if they are eaten by mosquitoes, then you can massage your child’s skin with mustard oil. Massaging the baby’s body with mustard oil will keep mosquitoes away from your child. Mustard oil works as an effective mosquito repellent. The strong aroma of this oil prevents insects and mosquitoes from coming near. In this way children are protected from fever caused by mosquitoes and insects like malaria etc. Massaging with this oil gives protection to children even if they have allergies.
5. Other Natural Benefits of Mustard Oil
- Mustard oil also works to increase appetite. It keeps the digestive system of children fine. It acts as a powerful stimulant for digestive problems.
- Mustard oil is a very good remedy for dry chapped lips. So apply it on the lips of your children as well. This will prevent her lips from cracking in winters.
- Apply one or two drops of this oil on the navel of children before sleeping at night. This will keep the moisture in the whole body of the child.
- Mustard oil also has anti-inflammatory properties that are effective in reducing inflammation in the inner part of the stomach.
- It also reduces swelling of the chest in diseases like pneumonia.
- Apart from this, it is also helpful in increasing the height and weight of children. Mustard oil is also useful in enhancing the memory of children.
- Brain Boosting Food
- Brain Development Tips
- Causes and Remedies For Children being lethargic
- Baby Massage Tips
- Baby Walking Tips
- Top Factors Affecting Child Brain Development
Lastly, you should keep in mind that the effect of mustard oil is hot. Therefore, before using it excessively on children, be sure to consult your doctor so that it can be known when and how much oil should be used.