Ways to take credit card from where you can apply for Credit card, Credit Card Loan, Credit Card Loan method, Credit card benefits.
At present, everyone is aware of credit cards, through this article we are going to tell you what are the ways to make a credit card, with the help of which you can take credit card sitting at home. We are always asked a question many times, How to Apply Credit Card, this comment is always asked by all of you, no matter how much your income, or by the end of the month you read the need of money, and this problem Almost every Indian. If you are looking for an option that will help you with any kind of personal needs then it is credit card.
How to Get A Credit Card
What is a credit card, as friends, you must know what is a credit card, even if you do not know, then let me tell you, a credit card is a card issued by a finance company or bank. Which you can use to fulfill your needs. Usually this card is of plastic and metal. The credit card issuing company assigns the card limit based on your credit score and history. On the basis of this limit, the bank provides you the facility of instant money.
The credit card works under a specific technology that allows you to buy products and services on the basis that you pay for the items purchased later by depositing them in monthly installments. It also provides you the facility to withdraw cash. You can apply for credit card online and offline from any bank. Apart from this, there are 3 ways to make a credit card through which you can get your credit card made.
Credit Card Details:
|Type of Loan||Credit Line Loan|
|Documents required for getting a credit card||PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Income Proof, Salary Slip etc.|
|Age for getting credit card||Over 21 years|
|How to get credit card||CLICK HERE|
|Credit card making process||Online Process, Offline Process|
Via Income Proof
The first way to make a credit card is Via Income Proof, yes friends, most people like to take a credit card on the basis of their income. So if you are a Salaried Person then you can easily get a credit card made on the basis of your income proof. For this, you should have last 3 months salary slip, ID proof, address proof, KYC documents etc. To get the credit card made on the basis of income, you can either apply by visiting any bank branch near you or you can also apply online.
Apart from this, if you are a self employed and if you submit ITR file, then you can still apply for credit card online, for this you have Aadhar card, PAN card, salary slip, business project report etc. mandatory. If you have a good credit history, then your chances of getting the maximum credit limit increase.
Card To Card
The second biggest way to make a credit card is to apply Card To Card online and this method is only for those people who already have a credit card of any bank, finance company. If you are getting a credit card for the first time, then you can choose the first method. If you want to make a Card To Card credit card, then you should keep the following things in mind.
First of all, if you are using your old credit card, then you have to always keep 20% of the amount so that you do not incur any kind of Over Due Charges, to get a new credit card, you need ID proof, address proof, last month’s Card to Card can apply for your online credit card with the help of card statement, apart from card number, photograph etc.
The third way to make a credit card is to take a credit card on the basis of FD (Fixed Deposit), here you do not need any kind of income proof, credit card, security, guarantor. Rather, you can get a credit limit of 80 percent to 90 percent depending on the Against FD in the bank. And the bank also approves this credit card faster than other cards. You can also use this credit card to complete the learning shoes.
If you want to make a credit card on FD, then you can read this article of ours.
Benefits OF Credit Card
Although the benefits of making a credit card are the advantages, but friends, today we will tell you about some such benefits, by using which you will be able to use your card properly, let’s know about those benefits.
- With the help of a credit card, you can get discounts, cashback offers on online shopping, where you get a discount of ₹ 2000 to ₹ 5000.
- In a sudden emergency, you can use the credit card to make online and offline payments, but keep in mind that you do not have to exhaust the limit at all, in this way.
- you may have to pay many types of charges.
- Credit card can be made online and offline.
- On the credit card, you also get an offer to use the card without internet for 30 days to 45 days.
- Cashback up to a maximum of 20% is also available for online use.
- With the help of a credit card, you can buy any item on EMI on e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Croma, reliance digital etc. and later you can pay it in monthly installments every month.
There are also some disadvantages of getting a credit card which you should know. If you are thinking of getting a credit card for the first time, then you must be aware of it.
1. If you are punctual, and you pay the credit card bills on time, you may be profitable for you, but if you do not pay any bills, it will give you a loss instead of a profit, sorry Friends, I am saying this because you may have to pay a late fee ranging from ₹ 500 to ₹ 5000.
2. If the credit card bill is not paid on time, the credit score starts getting worse, then you will not be able to take a loan from the bank. And in future your credit card limit will also be reduced.
Note: Whenever you are taking a credit card, do not make a credit card only after looking at its benefits, but think about applying for a credit card only after reading its fees, charges, terms of condition, etc. If you do not need money, then do not make a rate card by adopting it because here you may have to pay a joining fee of ₹ 500 to ₹ 10000 in a year. So think carefully about getting a credit card.
- Best Credit Cards For Students With No Income
- Best Credit Card With Low Income 2022
- What is Kisan Credit Card KCC – How to Apply Online
Friends, through this article, I have made you aware of other information such as how to make a credit card, advantages, disadvantages, etc. You can take a card of any bank in the above mentioned ways, I hope you would have liked this information, if you have any kind of question in your mind, then you can give your opinion in the comment box below, for more information You can follow on social media platforms where you get the latest information first.