Are you also willing to guide the children of the country as a teacher? But do not know what to do after 12th to become a teacher, or how old you should be to become a Professor, then you have reached the right place because in this post we will tell you what to do to become a Professor, how to become a Professor and how to be a government Professor Be made.
What should be the qualification to become a Professor and how to become a government Professor, we will tell you through this post. You will also get to know how to become a Teacher in India, Eligibility to become a Professor, Course, Degree, Exam Details, Salary, and how to become a government Professor.
In the country and society, teacher status is always high. Being a teacher is a matter of pride in itself and it is a dream of many people to experience this pride. But there are many people, who do not know how to become a Professor government, what they have to do to become a Professor, we are providing complete information for them.
How to become a Teacher
How to become a Professor? To become a Professor, you must first know that you cannot become a Professor without passing 12th. To become a Professor, you must first complete your own teaching properly. A teacher is assigned work according to his / her ability, and his / her salary is fixed on the basis of merit.
To become a Professor, you must first choose the teaching level, that is, which class of children do you want to teach. Based on that, you can become a Professor by taking appropriate courses.
Complete information about becoming a Professor
Types of teacher
In India, following are the types of teacher on the basis of merit and interest:
|Types Of Teacher||Classes|
|Pre-Primary Teacher||Nursery, LKG, UKG|
|Primary Teacher||First to 5th|
|Secondary or TGT||6th to 10th|
|Post Graduate Teacher||10th to 12th|
Now you must have known what kind of teacher are you, now you have to decide which age group of children you want to teach, and to understand this, pay attention to this table:
|Level Of Teaching||Age Of Students|
|Pre-Primary School Teacher||3-5 years|
|Primary School Teacher||6-10 Years|
|Secondary School Teacher||11-16 years|
|Higher School Teacher||17-18 years|
What to do to become a Professor
- You do not have to have any special degree to become a Pre-Primary Teacher, if you are a 12th pass and have Basic Teaching Skills, then you can become a Pre-Primary Professor of a private school. After this, if you get a certificate by being part of a teacher training program, then it will be much better.
- To become a primary Professor, it is necessary to have your graduation and D.Ed / D.El.Ed and then you can apply in any private school. The PRT examination is for the primary teacher in a government school.
- To become a Secondary / TGT Professor, you are required to do B.Ed with graduation and you can apply in any private school while there is a separate examination for TGT in a government school.
- To become a Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), you are required to do B.Ed with post graduation and then you can apply in any private school. However, there is a separate PGT Exam for Post Graduate Teacher in a government school.
Which subject is required to graduate in order to become a teacher:
After passing 12th, you graduate in the subject of which you want to become a Professor. For example, if you want to become a science Professor then you have to graduate in science subject.
Which course should be taken to become a teacher:
Following are the main courses to become a Professor:
- B.Ed (Bachelor of Education): This course is 2 years and you must be a graduate to do this course. You can also do this course from Government or Private College. After B.Ed course you can pursue a career in teaching.
- DED (Diploma in Education): This is a Diploma course which is 2 years duration, and this course is done to become a school Professor. You can also do this course after 12th, with graduation. D.El.Ed is also similar to DED, just different names.
Examination to become a Professor
The examinations and qualifications required to become a government Professor or central school teacher are as follows:
1. TET (Teacher Eligibility Test):
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), this examination is conducted by the state government. To become a government Professor in the state, you can take the TET exam. After passing the TET exam, you become a Professor of children from one to eighth.
Qualifications for TET:
- To take the TET exam, you must have a B.Ed with graduation.
- The maximum age for the teacher eligibility test should be 35 years.
2. CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test):
(CTET) Central Teacher Eligibility Test, this examination is conducted by the Government of India. This exam is for those who want to become teachers of Kendriya Vidyalayas.
Qualifications for CTET:
- For the CTET exam, you must have a B.Ed or two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed / D.El.Ed) along with graduation.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and must be over 18 years of age.
How long does it take to become a Professor
- How long it will take you to become a Professor depends on your qualifications.
- If you want to become a Professor to teach young children, then you do not need any special certificate for this, you can easily become a Professor after the normal graduation, which is 3 years duration.
- But if you want to become a Professor to teach in big classes, then for this you will have to do a special course, for this you may take a little more time.
Teacher’s of salary
- Private teacher’s salary: Private teacher’s salary depends on his qualification. If you have a special certificate, and you have graduated in a particular subject, then your salary may be higher.
- Government Teacher’s Salary: Government teacher’s salary is higher than private teacher’s salary, a government teacher’s salary can range from about ₹ 25,000 to ₹ 1,20,000.
- How to Become a Singer
- How to Become an IAS officer
- CA Full Form
- ICSE Full Form
- How to Join Indian Navy
- How to become a Software Engineer
- IIT Full Form
Hope, now you will know what qualification to become a Professor and what one has to do to become a Professor.
In this article, we have mentioned the entire process of becoming a teacher to you. You will have got complete information about how to become a Professor in this article in simple words.
If you liked this article, then definitely share it with your friends and also help them to get familiar with these important information.