How to Apply Axis Bank Gold Loan in Online – Axis Bank Gold Loan can be availed from Axis Bank by pledging your gold jewelery to meet immediate personal expenses like children’s education, marriage and other financial emergencies in the family or business. The pledged gold acts as the security of the loan.
Loan from Axis Bank Offers the Following Benefits
Axis Bank offers Gold Loan for a long tenure of up to 36 months, which allows you to repay the loan with a low EMI amount.
The bank does not charge any foreclosure charges on its gold loan products, thus ensuring that customers have complete flexibility in managing their loan repayment.
You can get Axis eDGE reward points if you take a loan from Axis Bank. These reward points will be eligible to be redeem in various online transactions.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Overview & Highlight
|Loan Name||Axis Bank Gold Loan|
|Type of loan||Gold Loan|
|How to apply Axis Bank Loan||Online Mode / Offline Mode|
|Partnership company||Axis Bank|
|Age||over 18 years|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Income Proof etc.|
|Use of Axis Loan||can meet your daily needs|
|Credit Limit||₹25,000 to ₹20 lakh|
|Online Application||Mobile App, Official Website|
What is Axis Bank Gold Loan?
The loan obtained by mortgaging gold with Axis Bank is called Axis Bank Gold Loan, it is a secured loan where you have to give your gold items like bracelets, earrings, bracelets, etc. to other things as security. And in return the bank gives you money.
This loan can be repaid in monthly installments. Apart from this, you can take this loan for your personal needs.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Details
The information about Axis Bank is as follows as you can see in the table below.
|Loan Name||Axis Bank Gold Loan|
|Loan Amount||₹ 25,000 to ₹ 20 Lakh|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||13.50% onwards|
|Processing Fee||Up to 0.5%|
|Loan Tenure||6 months to 24 months|
|Gold Loan Scheme EMI Scheme||Bullet Repayment Scheme|
How to Apply for Axis Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for Axis Bank Gold Loan by following the below mentioned method for Axis Bank.
The easiest way to take Axis Bank Gold Loan is to take your gold along with your identity proof and address proof documents to your nearest Axis Bank branch and fill the application form for the loan, as soon as the loan is approved, then the gold You can get a loan up to 75 percent of the cost of the loan.
Step 1. Open Google Chrome on your mobile.
Step 2. Now search Axis Bank Gold Loan in the search box.
Step 3. After that open the website and click on Apply Now option.
Step 4. Now fill your personal details like name, mobile number, email id, branch name, capture in the application form.
Step 5. As soon as you submit the application form, now you will get a call from Axis Bank customer executive within 24 hours in which he will tell you the information related to gold loan.
The following documents are required to avail Axis Bank Gold Loan, on the basis of which you can get instant loan from Axis Bank branch.
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Driving License etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill, Ration Card etc.
- Signed and completed application form
- PAN card or Form 60
- Proof of age
- 2 passport size photographs
Terms and Conditions Axis Bank – Eligibility
Individuals who want to take a Gold Loan whose age is more than 18 years and below 75 years are eligible for Axis Gold Loan.
- Most important thing – Applicant should have gold jewelery and should also own it.
- Equally important are the weight and quality of gold, however, the weight of the gold should be at least 10 grams and the purity should be between 18 karat to 22 Carat.
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Address proof, KYC document, mobile number, and identity proof are also necessary to take the loan.
- Popular Gold Loan Schemes of Axis Bank.
- Loan Against Gold Ornaments.
- Gold Loan with Bullet Repayment Option.
- Gold Loan for Agriculture.
- Gold Loan with EMI option.
Axis Bank Gold Loan interest rate starts from 14% to 17%. Axis Bank Jewelery Loan offers low interest facility with multiple repayment options including EMI Scheme, Bullet Repayment Scheme.
Axis Bank also offers Krishi Gold Loan for regular customers at interest rates below the rates.
Other Fees and Charges
|Loan Processing fee||1% of loan amount|
|Loan Foreclosure charges||No Foreclosure charges|
|Penal Interest||2% per month on the loan amount overdue.|
Note: The above interest rates, fees and charges are subject to change and will be levied as per the guidelines of the Bank and RBI, besides GST and Service Tax charges may also be levied on the charges.
Axis Bank Gold Loan – Tenure
You can take Axis Bank Gold Loan for a maximum tenure of 24 months and for a minimum tenure of 3 months. The monthly installment of this loan depends on the loan amount. You can check it with the help of Axis Bank Calculator.
As soon as the loan is repaid, you can take back your gold. Can be taken at home, apart from this, loan can be obtained again on timely repayment of loan.
How Much loan can be taken from Axis Bank – Loan Amount
Loan can be taken from Axis Bank on the basis of gold ornaments or items made of gold. Axis Bank gives Gold Loan according to the current gold price, where you can take an instant loan of minimum ₹ 25,000 and maximum up to ₹ 20 lakh. The bank provides loan amount as per 75% of the value of gold.
- How To Take Indusind Bank Microfinance Group Loan
- How To Apply SBI REALTY GOLD LOAN in Online 2022
- What is ICICI Bank Gold Loan – How To Take A Gold Loan from ICICI Bank?
Axis Bank Gold Loan – Features
By the way, we all know that Axis Bank is a private bank, this bank provides you the facility of giving you instant gold loan sitting at home, and apart from this it provides many types of Gold Loan Schemes which you can take according to your need.
If you want to start a business, then you can apply for a loan for business by pledging gold. Following are the features of Axis Bank Gold Loan.
- You can take a loan at the lowest interest rate.
- You can get loan directly from the bank.
- There is a low processing fee to be paid.
- Loan is available without income proof.
- You can apply online from the official website sitting at home.
- A maximum loan of up to ₹ 20,00,000 can be taken in times of need.
- Many facilities are provided to repay the gold loan, this loan can be deposited sitting at home with the help of China. This loan can also be deposited in monthly installments.
- Axis Bank provides loans as per the need, with the help of which one can get the loan as per their need.
- Once the loan is approved, you can get the money in the bank account, in cheque. On getting the loan approval, you can get the loan on the same day you have applied for the loan.
- Axis Bank can avail instant loan with the help of gold you have. You can avail this loan on gold jewelery that you have like bracelets, necklaces, earrings, or other gold coins, utensils etc.
- You can easily pre-close your Gold Loan with Axis Bank without any prepayment charges.
- Axis Bank does not charge any charges for keeping your gold articles, it provides you the facility of keeping your gold jewelery in a free locker which is completely safe.
- Axis Bank offers an opportunity to earn up to 150 EDGE loyalty points on disbursement of your Gold Loan which you can use on online e-commerce website.
In today’s article, you have been told about how to take a gold loan from Axis Bank, what documents are required to take Axis Gold Loan, how to apply, etc. If this article was helpful for you If yes, then you can follow us on social media platforms.
Axis Bank Loan FAQs
Q1. Can I get a Gold Loan against Gold Coins?
Ans. Yes, one can avail Axis Bank Gold Loan against gold coins. However, as per RBI policy, the weight of gold coins should not exceed 50 grams per customer.
Q2. Is Axis Bank Krishi Gold Loan provided by the bank?
Ans. Axis Bank Krishi Gold Loan is not provided by the bank. However, you can apply for Axis Bank Gold Loan to meet your financial needs.