How to Auto Blogging: If you are eager to know about Auto Blogging, then in this post you will get all the information about it like What is Auto blogging? What are its advantages and disadvantages? Should we do auto blogging and how is auto blogging done.
In social media, you will find many such videos or posts in which you are told, earn $ 100-200 daily from Auto Blogging, and many new bloggers start doing it without thinking in the circle of easy money. A lot of blogger ask me about this too.
Today I am going to give you complete information related to auto blogging, after that you decide yourself whether you should do it or not.
What is Auto Blogging
If you call Auto Blogging Automatic Blogging then nothing will go wrong. You do not need to write a post in auto blogging, automatic post will be published on your blog.
In this, we update the post in our blog using RSS feed of other popular site / blog. If a post is published in the blog of which we are using RSS, then the same post will be automatically published in your blog as well.
Note: If spoken simply, then this content is stolen. You steal the content of another blog and use it in your blog.
In this, credit is given to the blog from where the post has been copied and you can also edit the blog post if you want. But still your content is considered copyrighted. For this reason, if your blog has a copyright claim, your blog can be removed from Google at any time or it can be completely deleted.
If you want to setup Auto blog in BlogSpot then you can take help of IFTTT site and if you want to auto blogging in WordPress then you have to use WP Automatic plugin.
Benefits of Auto Blogging:
1. Its best thing is that once auto blog is setup, post publish will be automatic on your blog.
2. If you do not have time to write the post, then you can save your time through auto blogging.
3. Due to regular post updates in the blog, good traffic starts coming to your site.
4. Here you can earn money by promoting affiliate marketing, AdSense alternative ad networks like Popads, Bidvertiser, Propeller Ads and your own product / services.
Disadvantages of Auto Blogging:
- There is always a risk of copyright claim on your blog due to having copyrighted content.
- Due to copyright, Google can penalize your blog at any time. If your blog is on BlogSpot then it can be completely removed.
- You will not get AdSense approval in such a blog.
- If you use ads of approved AdSense account in it then your AdSense can be suspend or disable at any time.
- Due to being a duplicate content, your post will never rank in Google. Therefore, you will not get much traffic from the search engine.
- If you are a professional blogger then it is not good for your reputation either.
Note: Now you have to decide for yourself whether you should do auto blogging or not, if you still want to do auto blogging then you have to take care of some things.
- Do not use ad network like AdSense and Media.net in Auto blog.
- Do not invest your money by creating auto blog on a platform like WordPress.
- Create a blog with a separate mail ID in BlogSpot so that if that ID is blocked / deleted, it will not affect your other account.
- If you are able to publish the first paragraph and images of the post you are publishing, then edit and publish.
How to setup Auto Blogging in Blogger Blog
How to Auto Blogging: If you want to auto blogging on BlogSpot, then here I am going to tell you step-by-step process which you can setup autoblog in Blogger by following. You can start autoblog on blogger for free through IFTTT site.
Autoblog setup required
- First you create a blog in Blogger.
- Keep the feed URL of the blog of the site whose post you are going to copy.
- Create an account on the IFTTT website.
It is very easy to remove the RSS feed of any blog or website, you can know the feed URL of any site by adding the extension of Get RSS Feed URL on the Chrome browser.
Step 1: To create an account in the IFTTT site, first of all you put your Gmail ID in the Enter your email box and click on Get Started. Now you enter your password under Set your password and click on Sign up.
Step 2: After creating the account, first of all you go to the Dashboard and after clicking on My Applets, go to Services and select RSS Feed as it is in the screenshot.
Note: Here you can go to Applets and use the feed of popular news site like Fox News, The New York Times. But here I am going to setup Autoblog by using the feed URL of the custom site according to me.
Step 3: Now a page will open in front of you, scroll down here and search for RSS to Blogger HDA and click on it.
Step 4: Now here you have to allow some small permission and settings as given in the screenshot.
- Click on the Turn on button in RSS to Blogger HDA.
- Ok IFTTT needs permission to access.
- Now select the Email ID on which you have created the blog and then click on the Allow button.
Step 5: Enter RSS Feed After connecting URL of Blog IFTTT to Blogger account, you will now have an option to enter Feed URL in front of you.
You paste the feed URL of the same site whose post you are going to use in your blog, as given in the screenshot.
Now auto blogging setup has been done on your blogger. Whenever that blog will publish a new post, then that post will be automatically updated in your blog as well.
You can earn money in this blog through ad networks like Popads, Bidvertiser, Infolink. Apart from this, you can also earn money by selling Affiliate product according to your niche.
- On Page SEO
- Image Optimization in SEO
- What is Permalink in blogger
- Download Copyright Free Images
- How to write in English for Blog
- How to start blogging
- Benefits of YouTube for Blogging
If you want to earn money from Blogging, then there is no shortcut to it. You cannot stay in this field for a long time using Auto blogging. There is no future of Auto Blogging, due to duplicate content, your blog can be deleted anytime. So professional blogger stay away from it. But if you do not have any interest in blogging or are blogging part time, then you can try it.
I hope that the question that you had in mind about Auto Blogging would have been answered.
How did you like this post? Tell me through the comment below and share this post in social media.