If you want to know how Google AdSense pays in India and how you can get the payment of AdSense to your bank account through wire transfer, then this post will be helpful for you.
AdSense is the best monetization technique for YouTube and blogging. I am asked a lot of questions regarding the payment of AdSense on my YouTube channel. If you have a YouTube channel or you are blogging, then it is very important to know about AdSense.
Earlier, through AdSense, check (issued by Citibank), you used to send money earned by you to you. But now Google AdSense in India transfers the money earned from AdSense through wire transfer to your bank account. EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) payment was added for the first time in August 2014. Money sent by AdSense is converted into INR and updated in your bank.
How to Transfer AdSense Payment to Bank Account
The payout limit of Google AdSense is $ 100, that is, the month in which your AdSense account will be paid above $ 100, then you can withdraw that money. But to transfer this money to your bank account, you have to follow the procedure given below.
YouTube payment is updated in AdSense between the 10th to the 15th of every month. Meaning if you have earned $ 20 from YouTube this month, then that money will show in AdSense within the 10th to 15th of next month. But the money you earn in blogging is updated daily in AdSense.
The month in which payment above $ 100 will be made in your AdSense, then that money is sent on the 21st of that month and that money will be transferred to your bank account within the 24th to 29th of the month.
Pin verification of AdSense is required before receiving the payment. When you have $ 10 in your AdSense account, then Google sends a pin to your given address, which you have to verify by putting it in AdSense.
The payment of Google AdSense will be transferred to your bank account only when you link your bank account with AdSense.
How to link your bank account with AdSense?
After following the steps given below, you can easily link your bank account with Google AdSense.
Note– Before starting this process, go to your bank and collect your bank’s IFSC code and SWIFT code.
- After collecting both these codes from the bank, you sign in your AdSense account.
- On the left side of the AdSense account Dashboard, which will be the navigation panel, click on the Payments option there.
- Now you will have a new page open in front of you, where your earning will show above and below how you get paid option will be shown as on the screenshot. Here you have to click on ADD PAYMENT METHOD.
- As soon as you click on ADD PAYMENT METHOD, a form will open in front of you, as you can see below. Here you will have to fill your bank details.
1. Enter your name as it is in the bank’s passbook.
2. Fill the name of the bank, that is, in which bank you have an account.
3. Enter IFSC code.
4. Enter SWIFT BIC code. (Collect both these codes from Bank)
5. Fill the Bank Account Number.
6. Type the Account Number again.
After filling up this 6 Bank details in this form, you click on SAVE.
After completing this process, your bank account has been submitted to Google AdSense. As soon as there will be $ 100 in your AdSense account, the money will be automatically transferred to your bank within the 21st to 29th of every month.
If there is still no money transfer in your bank, then in that case you can contact your bank. AdSense will hold your payment, and will send that money to you again on the 21st of the following month.
The bank will update the entire money in your account by deducting its charges from the amount of money you have earned.
My first payment from AdSense was $ 160. In the comment, please tell us how much payment you had withdrawn from AdSense for the first time.
If you have any question related to this topic, you can ask me in the comment below.
- How to Google AdSense Approval
- AdSense Hosted Account vs Non Hosted
- Best Ad Network
- How to fix Google AdSense seller.json
Do not forget to Subscribe to our blog to read the latest posts related to Blogging, AdSense and Make Money Online.